Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair Application
The Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair is open to the public Saturday July 20, 2013 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Rain or Shine. Sites can be setup anytime after 6 a.m. All vehicles must be removed from Mainstreet by 8:30 a.m. and may not be on the street
until after 4:30 p.m.
Reserving A Spot
- A 10 x 12 spot is $80.00 until July 1, 2013. Beginning July 1, the cost is $95.00. Spots will not be reserved without payment.
- You must provide your own equipment: (e.g. tables, chairs, electrical, other equipment). For electrical usage, please check the State of MN Guidelines.
- The Hopkins Raspberry Festival has teamed with Midway Party Rental for special pricing on tents, tables and chairs in the event that you do not have your own equipment. The cost for these items are as follows:
10 x 10 Frame Canopy (includes weights) – $120, Sidewalls – $20, Tables – $7.88, Chairs – $.99
To schedule a rental, please contact Rod Scofield at 651-789-1677. Please mention the Marketplace Craft Fair event to ensure proper delivery.
- All vendors will be notified by mail and/or e-mail (if provided) of their booth number by July 13, 2013.
- There are no refunds due to weather.
- One tax ID or business entity per booth.
- The Hopkins Raspberry Festival reserves the right to deny or refuse any application received.
Questions: Call 952.931.0878 or e-mail the LouJean Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may download the application to register.