Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair Application
The Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair is open to the public Saturday July 19, 2014 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Rain or Shine. Sites can be setup anytime after 6 a.m. All vehicles must be removed from Mainstreet by 8:30 a.m. and may not be on the street until after 4:30 p.m.
Reserving A Spot
- A 10 x 12 spot is $80.00 until July 1, 2014. Beginning July 1, the cost is $95.00. Spots will not be reserved without payment.
- You must provide your own equipment: (e.g. tables, chairs, electrical, other equipment). For electrical usage, please check the State of MN Guidelines.
- All vendors will be notified by mail and/or e-mail (if provided) of their booth number by July 12, 2014.
- There are no refunds due to weather.
- One tax ID or business entity per booth.
- The Hopkins Raspberry Festival reserves the right to deny or refuse any application received.
Questions: Call 952.931.0878 or e-mail LouJean Gleason at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may download the application to register.