Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair Application
The Marketplace Arts and Crafts Fair is open to the public Saturday July 18, 2015 from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Rain or Shine. Sites can be setup anytime after 6 a.m. All vehicles must be removed from Mainstreet by 8:30 a.m. and may not be on the street after 4:30 p.m.
Reserving A Spot
- A 10 x 12 spot is $80.00 until July 1, 2015. Beginning July 1, the cost is $95.00. Spots will not be reserved without payment.
- You must provide your own equipment: (e.g. tables, chairs, electrical, other equipment). For electrical usage, please check the State of MN Guidelines.
- All vendors will be notified by mail and/or e-mail (if provided) of their booth number by July 13, 2015.
- There are no refunds due to weather.
- One tax ID or business entity per booth.
- The Hopkins Raspberry Festival reserves the right to deny or refuse any application received.
- Political Entries: All political entrants must pay a $500 entry fee. There is no fee for elected/non-elected City Council or elected/non-elected School Board members. Each political entry is allowed one spot and all representatives must remain inside the booth at all times. Hopkins Raspberry Festival does not support the opinions of participating representatives.
Questions: Call 952.931.0878 or e-mail LouJean Gleason at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may download the application to register.