John and Carol Olson
Food Vendor Coordinator(s)
Alternatively, you may download the application to register.
Be A Food Vendor
The Hopkins Raspberry Festival cordially invites you to become a vendor at the 80th Annual Hopkins Raspberry Festival. There are three separate events for you to consider:
- Marketplace Crafts Fair Saturday, July 19, 9am–4pm on Mainstreet
The entire community of Hopkins turns out for the fair to enjoy food, music, and dozens of vendors displaying their crafts, artwork, and business opportunities. The craft fair runs a span of six city blocks.
- Families in Central Park Saturday, July 19, 4–10pm in Central Park
This family event is geared for children of all ages and includes: food, music, inflatable rides, kids games, and challenges. This is the fifth year for this event.
- Grande Day Parade Sunday, July 20, 11am–4pm on Mainstreet
The Grande Day Parade has over 120 entries including: royalty floats, Zuhrah helicopters, dance groups, and marching bands. The grande day parade runs a span of twelve city blocks and starts at 1 p.m. The parade is preceded by a 5K race. Vendors are encouraged to setup early as the parade is the staple event of the festival.
Steps To Apply:
- Submit the Raspberry Festival Food Vendor application via the online form. Submit payment via PayPal or through U.S. Mail. The costs per event are as follows:
Marketplace Crafts Fair: $225
Families in Central Park: $75
Grande Day Parade: $175
- Submit the Hennepin County Temporary Food License Application to the address listed on the application. This is required even if you have a state license. Their fees (separate from the Raspberry Festival Fee) covers administrative costs incurred by the county.
- Alternatively, you may download the application to register.
- Your completed application must be submitted by July 1, 2014.